CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These are good people and honest mechanics. Julie and Grayson treated me and my truck right! I originally thought I had a $200 repair-that's what the diagnostics said. It turned out to be a $55 repair. They saved me money and were honest about the fact that I didn't need the more expensive part
I got Awesome service on my Ford Diesel. And once the Technician had it fixed while I waited. I Highly Recommend this repair shop to All of my friends
Grayson was awesome. Not only fixed my problems but explained why and what he was doing. Will keep my business from here on. Thanks !!!